If you're joining us for the new show "The Sex, Love and Comic Books All-Star Revue" on May 25 and 26, make a night of it!
You can even take the Gold Line! You can get off at the Mariachi Plaza or Soto stops!
Here are some great places to eat and drink around the Little Casa Theater in historic Boyle Heights, Los Angeles!
• Al and Bea's - Legendary and Muy Tradicional since 1966 at 2025 East 1st Street LA 90033
• Los Antojitos - More to choose from at 2122 East 1st Street, LA 90033
• La Serenata De Garibaldi - Muy Fancy at 1842 East 1st Street, LA 90033
• Tenno Japanese Bar and Grill - Historic, harkening back from when this was a Japanese neighborhood at 2321 East 1st Street, LA 90033
• Eastside Luv - Drinks at 1835 East 1st Street, LA 90033
• Mbar - Drinks at 1846 East 1st Street, LA 90033
And we're right down the street from
LITTLE TOKYO, in downtown LA!!!!